Ph.D in All Disciplines (Medical)Back
Higher education and research constitute the backbone of University systems, which create the qualified manpower to meet the demand of Industrial, Agricultural and Social Development. Therefore the research carried out by higher education institutes should be of high standard and beneficial to the society. Research activities should be carried out in an ideal, healthier and intellectual atmosphere and must yield the desired result. To achieve this rules and regulations governing research activity assumes prominence.
- The required minimum qualification for admission to Ph.D program shall be a Master's Degree from any recognized Indian or Foreign University, in the relevant field with a mini-mum of 55% marks or Equivalent Grade.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination.
- Professor in Colleges & University
- Junior Scientist in Research Lab
- Data Manager or Medical Adviser in a Clinical Research Organization