Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)Back
Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital (GMCH)
The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission. He must have passed 10+2 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together be 40% instead of 50%. The admission will be on the basis of merit of entrance examination.
After doing MBBS, Medicos can go for the following fields
- Higher Education (P.G./Ph.D.).
- Jobs in various Private Hospitals.
- Jobs in Government Rural Hospital (PHCs , CHCs).
- Private Practices.· Direct permanent Commission/Short Service Commission in Army Medical Corps.
- Give UPSC Services.
Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Medical Services Examination for recruitment to various posts as follows
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.
- Medical Officer in Municipal Corporations.
- Central Health Service (Health Ministry).
- Indian Ordinance Factories Health Services (Ministry of Defense).
- Candidates are also eligible to sit for the Civil Services examination after M.B.B.S.