Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)Back
Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy (GIP)
The duration of the Bachelor's programme in Pharmacy is of 4 years which is governed by Geetanjali University and recognised by AICTE & PCI. The B.Pharm course is specifically designed to groom professionals who will make a mark in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science with PCB or PCM, or Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
- He/She shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the B.Pharma. Course.
- The candidate must pass 10+2 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Math and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45 % taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Math and 40% for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other & Special Backward Classes.
Candidates who have passed the D.Pharma course (approved by the PCI) with not less than 60% aggregate shall also be eligible to this course and shall be admitted directly to the II B. Pharm course. The number of direct admissions to the II B.Pharm is however, restricted to 10% of the sanctioned intake.
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Retail Pharmacist
- Medical Representative
- Wholesale Distribution Business of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals (Dealership)
- Manufacturing Chemist for Cosmetics
- Re-packing of Drugs
- Manufacturing Chemist (Pharma Production)
- Analytical Chemist (Quality Control)
- Drugs Inspector
- Regulatory Affairs Executives
- Drugs Analyst
- Academician in Pharmacy College offering Diploma Course
- Entrepreneurship (Setting up of pharmaceutical industry)
- Higher Education (M.Pharm, M.B.A., etc.)