Bachelor of Science (Nursing)Back
Geetanjali College of Nursing (GCN)
The B.Sc. Nursing program is designed to prepare its students for shouldering responsibilities and assuming accountability for nursing services at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels of care. They are essentially equipped to work as bedside Nurses as well as generalist level medical, surgical, pediatric, psychiatric, community health nurses and midwives. They are also expected to take up leadership in nursing, being teachers, first level managers and budding researchers.
B.Sc. Nursing is a full time course offered at Geetanjali College of Nursing, which is affiliated to Geetanjali University Udaipur, and recognized by Indian Nursing Council New Delhi, Rajasthan Nursing Council and Govt. of Rajasthan. The course includes rigorous theoretical and clinical education for 4 years. The College takes care to provide hands on skill by introducing the students to a great variety of cases in a technologically advanced clinical setup at our parent 850 bedded multispecialty Geetanjali Hospital.
- Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission
- The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2), or
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & English, with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE) for general candidates, 5% relaxation for SC, ST & OBC candidates.
- Career in academics (Lecturer, Ass. Professor, Professor)
- Career in clinical side
- Ever increasing global demand for Indian nurses
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Counselor
- Nurse Advocate